Droplets of water over my head

0
It´s relaxing....

When you stop being afraid. Afraid of everything arround you. Afraid of the sunlit shadows, the liying smiles, the broken chairs of stability. And all the unread intentions.

You took away my fear. And that´s priceless.



Even if so everyone misunderstands my actions, twisting my intentions, my thinking into something much more darker. I´m starting to get used to that.... somehow.

Stare at me again and drive me to that green paradise I´ve always been looking for. Cold, solid and of a sparkling gray.

It´s hard to learn again to walk by myself. But you gave me hope. You made me be honest with myself, face my worst nightmares.

What do you need from me?

I need so many things..they gush out from me....

Learning to manufacture wings to reach our dreams, breaking our own traditions to become something greater togheter.

Screaming to the moon, and walk backwards, blindly moving foward out of faith.

Hurting on instint..... licking our wonds very slowly....

Building..something big with plans only at heart.

Don´t even want to think the importance of this day... let destiny decide... again.

0 comentarios: